Please Support Heart Wisdom This Week

Greetings,

My book, Heart Wisdom launches tomorrow, Tuesday, October 26th.

As friends and warriors of the heart, I am asking for your support in spreading the message of Love’s great power and the wisdom of the heart.

Heart Wisdom is a powerful transformative offering that delivers a message to a world that desperately needs a heart/love tune up and in some cases an overhaul!

With that “in heart,” please consider sending an email or posting to Facebook or Twitter information about Heart Wisdom on Tuesday, the 26th or any day of this week.

Please find sample copy below you can send out via your social networks and email. You are welcome to edit this copy or use it as-is.

I am immensely grateful for any support you can offer in helping me spread the word about this work.

From my heart,

Russell

Twitter Posts:

Free your mind & awaken to the wisdom of your heart.  Buy @RussellFeingold’s new book Heart Wisdom today: http://www.HeartWisdom.com

Calm the internal unrest and wake up.  Your heart has all the answers.  Buy @RussellFeingold’s book Heart Wisdom here:  http://www.HeartWisdom.com

Calm the internal unrest and wake up.  Your heart has all the answers.  Buy @RussellFeingold’s Heart Wisdom here: http://www.HeartWisdom.com

Facebook Posts:

Free your mind and awaken to the wisdom of your heart.  @Russell Feingold’s new book @HeartWisdom is available now.  Get it today and receive access to powerful meditations that will re-connect you to what’s real and true for you.  http://www.HeartWisdom.com

Today’s the day to take a stand for love and living into what’s most true and real in life. @Russell Feingold’s new book @HeartWisdom is available now. Get one for yourself and one for a friend.  It’s time to free our minds and awaken to the wisdom of the heart! Get your copy here: http://www.HeartWisdom.com

Discover Russell Feingold’s 9-step @HeartWisdom process and calm your inner chaos, master your mind and be fully present to what’s real and true for you.  Russell’s Heart Wisdom book is now available.  Get one for yourself and another for a friend.  Get it today and receive access to powerful meditations. http://www.HeartWisdom.com

Email Copy:

Sample Subject Lines to Choose From:

Free Your Mind and Awaken to the Wisdom of Your Heart

Take a Stand for Love and Living Into What’s Real and True

Let’s Wake Up and Start Living From the Heart

Greetings Firstname,

Imagine what it would be like to calm the inner unrest and re-connect to exactly who you are, why you are here, and what you really want in life …

Sounds like a dream come true, right?

Well, my friend Russell Feingold has a new book out today that can make that a reality for you.

It’s called Heart Wisdom and it contains a 9-step core process that will guide you to re-connect and awaken to what’s real and true for you so you can break free of the patterns and conditioning that have held you hostage and kept you from truly enjoying your life, your relationships and your work.

When you discover what’s real and true for you, you save so much time and energy chasing the dream and instead tap into the greater fulfillment that you’ve been longing to experience.

You’ve known there’s something more to life, but maybe you’ve had a hard time articulating what that is or finding it; it always seems to be just out of reach.

Russell’s book Heart Wisdom provides the tools to free your mind and awaken you to the heart of life and truth itself.

When you buy Russell’s book today, you will also receive powerful meditations that will support the awakening and integration of the transformation you’ve been yearning for.

Get one for yourself and one for a friend here:

From my heart,

Your NAME

PS – Take a stand for love and tell a friend about Russell’s book today.  You’ll be doing your friend a great service and making the world a better place to live. Forward this email now, then get your copy at http://www.HeartWisdom.com

Tags: , ,

19 Responses to “Please Support Heart Wisdom This Week”

1. Shirah Penn says:

Russell, I have just come upon your book Heart Wisdom and it helped me to remember when I took Insight Seminars in 1981. Much of what you have written about so succinctly I also experienced in Insight. Unfortunately over the years I tend to forget what I have learned and I get out of my heart and into my head. So your book brought me right back into my purpose of sharing my love and light with others. I am so grateful and I will be sharing your book with my mastermind group. Lots of love, Shirah Penn, M.Ed.

2. sexy ladies says:

Greatest fighter toasts ought to entertain and supply prize on your couples. Initially audio system next to obnoxious crowd would be wise to understand 1 certain gold colored strategy as to public speaking, which is individual interests self. greatest man jokes

3. Marina says:

I would like to thank u so much Russell for this book and for that inteview with Sheila-“sheila Show”;I’m not sure I can buy the book ,but sure enough to buy your SPECIAL OFFER ;Ican not to wait until next week(is about the money);all WE need is there,just take action step by step,clear the space and fullfil with who u realy are -LOVE- ;all my gratitude and love ,thank you so very much Russell u are in this space -our planet -at this time,to heal our soul …all blessing always,all ways

Marina :-)

4. I must get across my gratitude for your kind-heartedness supporting women who should have guidance on the concern. Your very own commitment to passing the solution all over had become exceedingly useful and have really permitted somebody much like me to achieve their dreams. This useful instruction means much a person like me and additionally to my office colleagues. With thanks; from all of us.

5. When i are owning trouble , following in your Rss. Referring program malfunction 451. Make me aware if its some sort of easy to correct error or maybe whether you have just everyone . Ive experimented with opera and For instance. Internet marketing applying AVG Firewall and also i will be confused how to turn it off . Im never superb along with Computers. Not well take a note of your web blog and pay attention to when you’ve got told her. best wishes

6. peashooter says:

Excellent website, through which do you come up with the details within this element? Now i am satisfied I open them while, dangerous possibly be verifying backside quickly to determine the alternative posts you have got.

7. Burberry Monochrome echarpe says:

Completely determine what ones pose with this make a difference. Despite the fact that I’d don’t agree for several of the finer information, There’s no doubt that took action now a wonderful career telling you the idea. Convinced surpasses needing to exploration that on my own. With thanks

8. Thanks for giving us the time to discuss this post, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this idea.

9. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

10. I like this website extremely a lot so much fantastic facts.

11. I’m glad you chose to share your tough function with individuals like me. I?ˉve been searching for this data and until eventually now I only identified it confusing. Thank you.

12. Perfectly pent written content, regards for selective information. “Life is God’s novel. Let him write it.” by Isaac Bashevis Singer.

13. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting info. “There is still no cure for the common birthday.” by John Glenn.

14. hello there and thank you for your info – I’ve definitely picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I’m complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you update this again soon..

15. Hiya! Quick question that’s entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I’m trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to resolve this problem. If you have any recommendations, please share. Thank you!

16. Bobby Bauer says:

Some awesome collection of great color scheme site you have here. Truly inspiring.

17. I love what you guys are up too. Such clever work and exposure! Keep up the amazing works guys I’ve added you guys to my own blogroll.

18. I feel this is one of the most significant info for me. And i’m happy studying your article. But wanna commentary on some general things, The web site taste is great, the articles is in reality nice :D. Just right activity, cheers.

19. If Mary every think about KC and feel that she could have had something solid with him, she needs to keep these pictures on file. He is the the H.A.M for our generation period. What good is having talent if it is wasted in a crack pipe? Mary better thank God she don’t have to deal this. He looks older than James Brown. That is crazy. It is very sad to see this.